Reiki promotes healing on a physical, emotional and mental level and works along with traditional Veterinary treatments to provide a holistic supplement for your animal's well-being.
The word "Reiki" is derived from the Japanese terms "universal life" and "life force energy". Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that all living things have life energy flowing through them. When this energy is balanced animals are healthy, happy and less likely to get sick. When life energy is low, animals are more easily affected by stress which results in less resistance to illness. Regular Reiki treatments help maintain an animals life force energy and natural state of well-being.
Reiki has many benefits including (but not limited to):
* Reduces stress and helps relax nervous animals
* Helps physical injuries heal faster
* Speeds up healing after surgery
* Helps minimize side effects of medications
* Helps alleviate the effects of past trauma from abuse or neglect
* Eases physical pain
* Compliments conventional cancer therapies by strengthening the immune system
* Helps decrease side effects of radiation and chemotherapy
* Provides comfort for terminally ill animals in hospice care
During a Reiki session the animal will sit or lie down in a calm, relaxing atmosphere. The Reiki practitioner will will place their hands in different points on or near the body allowing the Reiki energy to flow. The session lasts between 20 and 30 minutes.
For more information on Reiki please contact Victoria at 1-630-624-0537.
About the author:
Victoria Way owns Victoria's Animal Care Services (1-630-624-0537). Victoria's connection to animals is heartfelt. Her dream to work with animals inspired her to become a Reiki practitioner. Victoria is certified in Usui Reiki , earning the title Reiki Master. She is also certified in canine training and behavior, feline health and nutrition. In addition to Reiki services, Victoria also provides dog walking, dog and cat vacation care and daily check in visits for busy pet parents.